The Maryland Stadium Authority completed construction of the Baltimore City Convention Center expansion in September, 1996. In April, 1997, the renovation of the original portion of the Convention Center was accomplished. The expansion of the Convention Center tripled its size and enabled Baltimore to successfully compete for more and larger conventions and conferences.
- Multi-Functional 36,672 Square Foot Ballroom
- Meeting Space Able to Be Modified to Accommodate Groups of 50 to 1,600
- Flexibility of Seating, Lighting and Sound Systems
- Unique Outdoor "Camden Terrace"
- Exhibition Space - Virtually Column Free
- 276 Caissons Installed from depth of 45 to 90 feet
- 16,000 Tons of Steel
- 40,000 + Cubic Yards of Concrete
- 170 Miles of Electrical Conduit
- 61,000 Square Feet of Glass Wall