Status: Part-time, Contractual
Hourly Rate: $15.00
Location: Camden Yards Sports Complex, Baltimore City (Oriole Park, M&T Bank Stadium, Camden Station, The Warehouse).
CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
This is a contractual position responsible for performing duties as Video Surveillance Operator at the Camden Yards Sports Complex. They key duties for this position includes conducting video surveillance during stadium events to detect behaviors that violate fan conduct policies, create liability concerns, constitute suspicious activity or otherwise impact the safety and security of fans or employees at the complex. Multiple candidates may be selected from this posting.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Three years experience working with video surveillance equipment.
- Must meet performance standards including attendance and punctuality.
- Must successfully pass background screening including criminal record checks (local, state and federal), skills assessment test and interview.
- Must have high school ethical standards and high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Documents and latest Windows OS.
- Operational knowledge of video management software features and controls.
- Ability to effectively use keyboard, mouse and joystick to control and manipulation pan/tilt/zoom cameras.
- Ability to collect usable video footage of incidents.
- Ability to review, interpret, and duplicate video images and recordings.
- Ability to maintain accurate and complete video surveillance logs.
- Must be able to pass an Individual Background Check for Employment Purposes.
Next MSA Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, August 1st 3:00 PM
Warehouse at Camden Yards
333 W. Camden St., Suite 500
Baltimore, MD 21201
Meeting notice current as of 7/12/2017